Kishwaukee Paddle Fest
August 1st, 2015 @10 A.M.
Rockford Lithuanian Club Park
6802 42nd st. Rockford, IL
- Spend a day on the Kishwaukee river, with friends, great food, and music!
- Take a canoe or a kayak paddling clinic.
- Learn about local canoe and kayak clubs, paddling opportunities, outfitters, and adventures available right here in the Midwest.
- Registration is not required for this special event.
- Participants: Illinois Paddling Council; Prairie State Canoeists, and other local canoe and kayak clubs, local outfitters, plus various relatedretailers.
- Bring your Kayak or Canoe, shuttles to Bauman park are available
- Overnight camping $5.00 per person!
Live From Nashville TN
Award winning artist with songs on over 15 Million albums!
With Amberly Rosen
Rockford’s Own Swingbilly RFD