We need your help and support.
Please consider becoming a member and supporting the Illinois Paddling Council with our activities and programs.
The Illinois Paddling council is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to promoting and advocating for all aspects of Paddle-Sports in Illinois. Through our various Projects, Programs, and Activities we strive to:
- Work with Local, State and Federal governmental bodies to address issues important to Paddlers
- Promote Paddle-Sport Safety and Education
- Develop and Advocate for Access and Water Trails throughout the state
- Promote Stewardship on Illinois Waterways
- Sanction Racing Events and Support and Promote Paddling Events throughout Illinois
- Provide Online Resources and Publish a Regular Email-Newsletter of Interest to Paddlers
Memberships and Donations are Tax Deductible as allowed by law.
You can either use the PayPal buttons below or click here for a form to mail-in.
Individual/Family Supporting Membership: $15
Individual Membership, includes 1 year ACA Membership:$45
Family Membership, includes 1 year ACA Membership: $55
Club Or Membership-Based-Organizational Membership:
Base Cost $30
Per Member Cost $1 (increase quantity in shopping cart to reflect number of Members):
Business or Organizational Affiliate: $30.00